Saturday, March 22, 2014

He makes me laugh every day. Some days more than others...

We went out with some good friends last night to the Desert Star.  It's always a good time.  You know how at Sea World if you don't want to get wet you don't sit in the splash zone?  Well, this place does fantastic melodrama/plays.  If you don't want to get pulled up on stage, you don't sit in the front. When I got tickets, there were seats in the very front and the very back.  So I selected very front.  I told my friend, but we opted not to tell our husbands.  We're stinkers.  Anyway, they were not exactly thrilled when we were shown to our seats.  I'm pretty sure my friend's husband wanted to shoot me.  LOL.  We made it through the whole play just fine.  I think the guys were breathing a sigh of premature relief.  They do an olio at the end.  Last night was Broadway musicals and how to shorten them.  It was hilarious!  They then started talking about the elements of a Broadway musical and the cute gal came down into the audience to pick someone for them to make up a musical about.  They chose husband.  I was laughing so hard!  If you know him, you know this is WAY out of his comfort zone.  He was such a good sport and went up with a smile on his face.  They told me to take out my camera and start recording 'cuz this was gonna be good.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!  Husband was fantastic!  I can't get the video to work here, so I'll try it on Facebook.  He then spent the rest of the night telling us how awesome he is.  Haha!  I have to say, I completely agree!





No comments: