We have decorated for Christmas, watched Christmas shows, discovered that the boys CAN break UNbreakable ornaments, read Christmas stories, made Christmas crafts, and today we made some gingerbread men. Big brother especially loved this. My friend, his preschool teacher, had to tell me that they made gingerbread men last week in school. She passed out the cookies and before she could give big brother his frosting, he had devoured the entire gingerbread man. with his mouth still full, he said "more gingerbread please!" He barely got the frosting on the 2nd cookie before eating that one and asking for more again. Goodness but this boy is one heckuva cookie monster! He was SO excited today when we started cutting out the cute men and I have lost track of how many he's eaten. Big sister did use the B word today. Bored. *gasp* I think my little social bee is missing her friends. I need to set up some playdates. Big brother and Little Sister went to a birthday party together on Saturday. His first ever! I was a little nervous for him, but I'm told he did great. They were supposed to introduce themselves and say what they wanted for Christmas. My friend assured me that everyone could actually understand him. (HUGE!) He said his name and when asked what he wanted Santa to bring for Christmas, he said "My mom." Aaawwwww! Talk about melt your heart! I think I need to get him another present! Such a sweetheart! He gets to give a talk this Sunday in primary. He assisted last-minute with the scripture a couple weeks ago, so I am hoping he's okay with the talk! We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment