Big things have been happening around here. First, little brother has decided that he can pull himself up to stand on just about anything. Did I mention he's only 8 months old? Overachiever. We also think he looks pretty adorable in Daddy's ski hat:

We are in trouble with this one! He is one fast little crawler, but I get the feeling that walking is
very near in our future. He is starting to figure out how to walk around while holding on to the furniture. This is more in line with the girls - they walked at 10 and 11 months. Big brother was 16 months. A happy medium would be nice...Ah, well. He has also figured out climbing:

This is his excersaucer. The platform that his feet go on is low enough to the ground that he can climb on it. He also climbs on the bottom part of the coffee table. Anything that is short enough for him, he tries to climb on it. Fortunately, he is still quite teeny so there isn't much for him to climb on. Yet. He is quite the little explorer. I'm telling you, trouble. But he is awfully cute, so I don't mind. Now, if I can just get him to stop playing with the nightlights and the covers on the outlets. *sigh*
Big sister has lost 3 of her upper front teeth. So far, none of the adult teeth are coming in. She has one more loose one up there, too. It's quite the gap. She rocks it:

She is excited for her teeth to come in, though. She says having no front teeth makes it a little harder to eat for some reason!
Big brother has started copying little sisters' "Whew, that was close" line. It's cute. He has also decided that 6am is cuddle with mommy time. He climbs into bed with me and snuggles his cute little wet-diapered rump right up to me. I'll take all the cuddling I can get from my mama's boy, even if it smells slightly of ammonia!
Little sister is preparing to turn 5. Her list of birthday wishes include: a bunny rabbit, rolling shoes, a scooter, a bike, a DS, a camera and of course, a
twopot. She's hilarious. Now if I can just figure out which of the above she really wants...
And now to end, I leave you with a picture of all the kiddos in their Easter apparel. I wasn't going to have them wear it all yet, but the girls discovered their hidden dresses and I couldn't refuse when they asked to wear them. So we dressed them up last Sunday and I figured I'd get a picture before they have a chance to ruin them! Excuse the cookie in big brother's hand. I couldn't convince him to put it down and smile at the same time!
1 comment:
You have the cutest kids!! I can't believe little brother is close to walking. I'm up for watching those cute kiddos anytime. :)
Post a Comment