Baby brother had his 9 month appointment. And now that he's almost 10 months, I'll post his stats! He's 20 lb 6 oz. (50th percentile), 28 " long (45th percentile) and his head is in the 95th percentile. Yup. Still got a big brain! Mommy went nuts over new Sunday clothes for spring and summer for the boy. Who said dressing up girls was more fun? I love dressing up the girls, but I can resist the dresses and bows and all that for them. Big sister was even with me and begging for a dress and I was firm. No. It is not on sale. I cannot, however, resist an adorable sweater vest with matching shoes. Ridiculous. But oh, so cute! I think it's the brown eyes that do me in every time!
Husband went on a klondike derby with the Boy scouts. Nobody froze completely to death, so SUCCESS! He was happy to come home and sleep in his nice warm bed and to wake up to some extra girls, though!
Pathetic. I know. I made a chocolate cake for Family Home Evening last week and decided to do chocolate frosting and homemade raspberry jam in the middle. It was really yummy. However, the cake was opposed to being frosted. As you can see. Honestly, the more I tried to fix it, the worse it got. So I gave up and we ate chocolate mess instead of chocolate cake.

2 comments:
I can't believe how much he has grown!! He's getting big!! I bet that chocolate cake was scrumptious! :)
I would totally eat that cake. It looks way yummy. You do have an adorable little man on your hands. I can't wait to see his cute new clothes.
Post a Comment