Monday, January 4, 2010

Pajamas

Cute jammies, huh?


We are one of those families that lets our kids open one present (pajamas) on Christmas Eve. For little brother, this was becoming a necessity. The boy has outgrown his 6-12 month jammies for the most part, so we needed the next size. He also has a tendency to spit up on his pajamas, or leak through his diaper by morning. So we basically need at least 5 pairs so I don't have to do a load of just his pajamas every day. I had a hard time finding enough sets in his size at the store we went to, so I just grabbed the only ones left in his size, even though I didn't think they were really cute. These, I liked, though. Until the other night when I finally put this pair on him. The bottoms are covered with the words score!, run and pass. Someone wasn't paying attention when they made this set, and the word "pass" is missing a letter. Look closely and you'll see which letter. It is blatantly obvious when you see it in person. If they didn't have the little feet I'd just put them on backwards...

4 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

Hee hee! That's funny.

Anonymous said...

that was laugh out loud funny!

sunnytosh said...

nice attention to detail there.

Xena said...

Don't worry, he'll out grow them in a few days anyway, right?