Thursday, November 5, 2009

Before and after


BEFORE



AFTER



AFTER



The mural Kristi painted for me. I LOVE IT!

My front room is now painted. No more apartment white! We finally painted the front room and the hallway to match the rest of the main areas in our house. I also bought some couch covers for the furniture since our front room furniture was my Grandma's. Nice, but not our taste. The piano is my sister's we're storing it for awhile. My baby grand is on the back burner for now. Last but not least, THANK YOU to my awesome friend Kristi for painting the most beautiful mural on our wall! It's ten times better than anything I would have bought at a store!

3 comments:

Lewieville said...

Very nice. I love it

Scooby and Jon said...

It's so purty!

Teresa said...

Love, love, love your new room! I'm so excited for you!