Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Brother

Watch out ladies! This handsome little man is growing into a real hunk! Check out those brown eyes! We took him for his 4 month appointment and here are his stats: 14 pounds 10 ounces (50th percentile) and height is 25.25 inches (20th percentile). So he's still a little chunky monkey! He is rolling over and trying to crawl. I figure that'll come as soon as he's strong enough to lift his belly off the floor, 'cuz he's got the movement in the arms and legs down! He loves rice cereal, laughs and talks a lot, and in general is just a sweet little guy! I am grateful that he still spends a lot of time doing this:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is handsome! When I met him,the first thing I noticed is that he got your brown eyes :)

Scooby and Jon said...

He definitely is one cute little chunk!

erin said...

He is adorable!! I have been wanting a boy lately...not helping!!