Big sister got her glasses. She looks downright adorable and so far she's pretty good about wearing them. (Can I just tell you how much I'm loving the flowers in our backyard?) In other news, Husband has been trying contacts. Not too much success so far, so we'll see. (ha ha! get it, we'll see??) We may just decide to do the Lasik for him, since wife's went so well!
Bubble. She is obsessed (seriously, obsessed!) with Oreo cookies. She would eat them all day at every meal if we'd let her! Since taking this picture, I have started keeping the pantry closed. I don't know what we'll do when she learns how to open the door. She's getting dangerously close.
Our garden. Husband gets all the credit this year. We're taking it easy in the garden department, too. We planted tomatoes, corn, pumpkins and squash. Oh, and wife did put in some pretty marigolds, and big sister planted sunflowers. We're a little sad that we didn't try our raspberries this year, because with all the rain it was great for transplanting. Oh, well.
Our new furniture! We got a table and an entertainment center. Ignore the little fingerprints on the tv, they're the reason we bought the entertainment center. Now little hands can't reach the tv, or pull it down on themselves. We saw this when we picked out carpet for our basement a few months ago, and RC Willey was having a really good 4th of July sale. I don't turn the tv on anymore, I just stare at my beautiful furniture and marvel (still, 2 years later) that we don't live in student housing anymore!

3 comments:
It was a great 4th of... for me, too!
I tried to forward pictures of your military sister's furniture to you, but your e-mailbox was full.
your flowers and garden and everything looks lovely!
great garden and so funny about Oreo's B would do the same thing. Oh, get a top latch lock for your pantry. it's great at keeping kiddos out and mine climb so, it's extra scary! Glad to see you are all well!
Post a Comment