Monday, June 8, 2009

Blessing and graduation and anniversary




I don't know why, but we seem to always cram as much as possible into special weekends! When we had M's blessing, we also had Husband's graduation from Pharmacy School and Aunt Scooby's wedding. NUTS! So we did it again. We blessed baby I yesterday, and Scooby's twins. Two Sacrament Meetings. I'm super impressed with all the kids that sat through that so well! We also celebrated Aunt Shaye's birthday, Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary and OUR anniversary. Why do when you can overdo? It was really a nice weekend and the blessings were beautiful. These sweet little boys all dressed in white, it was just perfect! We got some pretty cute pics, too.



Baby I with cousins Tommy & Jonny


This one's for you Aunt Sandy - he loves the blanket!




Today, B graduated from preschool. She's not officially out until the end of next week, but her graduation program was cute! She looked so adorable in her cap. She's SO ready to tackle kindergarten, although she's not sure about the immunizations she has to get next week. It was especially fun to watch M do all the actions for the songs. Big sister has apparently been teaching her well!



B and Daddy


B and her teacher

3 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

Yay B! and I love baby I's yawn picture- so cute.

sunnytosh said...

so much fun! you guys are definitely busy.

Hayley said...

love those big baby yawns. it goes through their whole bodies. ah man, he is sooooo cute!